USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

The posting of the following public notification is a requirement of the U.S. Department of Agriculture:

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at ,or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at

U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

by fax (202) 690-7442 or

email at .

The Mount Carroll Community Development Corporation is an equal opportunity provider.